Edraky is Hiring an Administrative Assistant
- Apr 05, 2017
- By Mustafa Eid
- In jobs
- Comments Off on Edraky is Hiring an Administrative Assistant
Edraky seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant in our Cairo, Egypt office. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of admin experience working in a fast paced office environment.
- Help staff in the preparation of quality supporting documents for their reports
- Perform data entry following prescribed formats or established formats.
- Track projects, proposals and any other related items, as directed by the project manager.
- Assist in the development of documents for proposals and reports.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and provide assistance, including proper transfers to internal sources, as needed.
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming deliveries, mail and faxes.
- Stuff envelopes and put proper postage on outgoing mail
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering all office supplies
- Assist with Coordinating/maintaining appointment calendars and external and internal meetings.
- Make travel arrangements
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Project a professional image both in-person and on the phone
- Ability to follow specific instructions and carry-out tasks as assigned
- Accurate data entry abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and email.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong analytical skills.
- Self-directed, organized, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- High school diploma, Associate’s Degree from an accredited college program preferred
- 3 years’ experience in front office administration
- Experience working in a consulting firm a plus
Send your updated CV to: [ email@example.com ]